This Advice was Last Updated 5 months ago.
Financial Services Cloud (FSC) has surpassed Salesforce as the world’s leading CRM, especially for financial service industries. Since the epidemic, there has indeed been a significant boost in demand for the FSC as businesses seek to improve their digital offerings and business processes. Financial Services Cloud, built on the Salesforce Customer Success platform includes an enhanced set of features designed specifically for client engagement and with advisors’ needs in mind.
Ample Benefits for Finance Companies, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance Companies, & Wealth and Asset Management
The cloud is changing the way businesses of all sizes and sectors do business, & it is having an impact on the financial sector as well. However, for various reasons, many companies avoided such technology when it first appeared and continued to use legacy systems. Cloud technology however has advanced significantly over the years to provide a variety of benefits to financial institutions.
Benefitting Different Finance Companies
Financial Service Cloud will benefit your business and aid you handle all finance management-associated tasks in a streamlined manner, regardless of which finance-related industry you are in.
Benefitting the Banking & Lending Sector
FSC allows banking and lending organizations to easily track and visualize customer relationships. They can also source and prioritize referrals, as well as streamline handoffs among key stakeholders. Transparency will also be provided throughout the banking & borrowing processes.
Banking and lending institutions can:
- Easily adapt to mortgage and consumer lending compliance.
- Provide next-level customer service in the retail banking industry.
- Using Einstein, predict the tentative service request that a client may make based on the customer journey.
- Track and automate the commercial lending progress with ease.
- Effectively complies with the requirements of the commercial banking regulations.
Benefitting Capital Markets
The Financial Service Cloud integration can bring automation & workflow to the capital market. It will make it easier for capital market firms in operating and streamlining their operations.
With the help of this tool, bankers can track deals easily and analyze their investment pipeline. Capital market firms can visualize their assets and provide a foundation for developing custom solutions for various stakeholders such as private equity, real estate, and so on.
The capital market can strictly meet the needs of data regulation, security, and compliance with FSC.
- Develop a strong analytics program to deliver insightful reporting.
- Use AI to boost competitive advantages.
Benefitting Insurance Companies
An insurance company must deal with a large number of policyholders. Each client is unique and has specific requirements. Insurance companies can cater effectively to all their clients individually with the help of the Financial Services Cloud.
Insurance companies can use the Financial Services Cloud to do the following:
- A company can obtain a complete picture of all policyholders & their policy milestones.
- FSC provides companies with real-time insights into individual client policy details.
- Provide robust analytics to guide coverage recommendations.
- Insurance companies can improve the efficiency of their onboarding activity workflows.
- Companies can obtain information about their clients’ pre and post-transaction journeys.
Benefitting Wealth and Asset Management
Trust & transparency are the two most important pillars of a wealth & asset management organization, and Financial Services Cloud implementation services can help you get both in spades.
Firms can obtain real-time and up-to-date information about their clients, households, & networks. Companies can also gather all of a client’s vital information and provide it forcefully.
Wealth & asset management firms could obtain:
- In-depth knowledge of assets stored away, as well as other data resources.
- Access to tools that will assist you in providing personalized advice across different channels.
- Use automation to provide better client insights.
- Use automation to assist clients in reaching their objectives.
With misconceptions regarding perceived security concerns & the perks of cloud computing dispelled, many financial institutions are migrating their systems to the cloud. Migrating to the cloud has proven to be a wise decision, as it allows businesses to simplify their operations & function more effectively. Financial Services Cloud indeed is a strong and dependable solution that assists financial institutions in saving time and money. These services are also being adopted by several government organizations in various countries. This facility is used for important government tasks like ID issuance, passports, citizen records, and many others.